Monday, March 10, 2008



Just wanted to say thanks to all the people that stopped by our table at Megacon and even more thanks to those that bought stuff :) I had a good time at my first convention and I think I'll be back for more next year with a whole lot of new and better stuff. I have a whole year to come up with things. To anyone that came by I'd love to hear what you think I should improve on and what characters I should do more of. I'm totally new at this so I could use all the comments you want to give me. Thanks again
-Hett

1 comment:

CrimBot said...

WOW! Master Cheif! XD So lucky!!! A comic convention in Florida?! I hope I can have a chance to go to that when I attend Ringling. lol!

Can you describe Megacon? Like when is it? :)

(is a cosplayer aswell an artist, so a opportunity like this sounds very interesting!