Saturday, May 2, 2009

Senior CA end of the year show is tonight! 4 hours long, but it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see all of our classes films up there on the big screen!

I am currently job searching. It is not something I like doing because I want to finally get into a studio, sink my teeth in and just work on amazing things with an amazing team of people. I got a taste of that during my internship and I really want to get back to that world of creating entertainment and actually getting paid to do it.

There are two studios I am very interested in right now that I have applied for and if I was lucky enough to go to either one of them I would be excited beyond words. All I can do is wait to see how things turn out. I'm finishing up loose ends at school and trying to pack my life into boxes to move.

No comments: