Tuesday, September 22, 2009




I'm actually working on an animated feature film.... WOW!!
Sorry this is kind of sappy, but this is my blog so I can do anything I want with it right? Well, some days I just like to stop and think about how thankful I am for where my life is right now. It took a long time, a lot of hard work, and just a little bit of luck, but I actually achieved my childhood dream. I'm damn proud of myself, just because not many people can say that. Some days it's just hard to believe that this is my job. I love what I do because I'm doing what I love!

Couldn't have done any of it with out the love, inspiration, and incredible support of my awesome wife Heather!!! Love you baby! and a big thanks to all of my family and friends that have helped us along the way.

3 comments:

Cat Hicks said...

WOOOO!! Dreams really do come true when you put your heart and soul into it!!!

*fairy dust*

-Cat

Kevin Lu said...

awesome man, are you working on kung fu panda 2?

MissV said...

We are livin the dream, that's for so