Sunday, November 1, 2009

The other project I've been working on mostly though is "The Ringling 100" a collaborative art book created by the donations of lots of highly talented artists. It's sort of like a year book or art for people involved with The Ringling COllege of Art and Design. After 2 years of getting it off the ground we are a month away from final submissions! Thanksgiving of this year is the cut off date. Then we have to organize everything for the judges and send it off to them. Once we get the scores back from them we can start laying out the book in December and hopefully be ready for print by January 2010. All the money from the books that get sold are going to go towards making scholarships for Ringling students.

I've been asked why I'm doing this and especially why am I doing it without getting anything in return. Well, first off because it is fun to create something, and if we can help someone else in the process then it is worth it. Secondly, I'm thankful for everything I have and all that I was given so in a way this is like giving back. Third, the book will be something I can look back at and be proud of and lastly when I say I'm going to do something I follow through on it no matter how long it takes. I"m just stubborn like that.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Start following our signals right now & profit up to 270% per day.